8 to 12 years
- To Architect solutions for UI path projects
- Experience with the 2 or more of the following:
i. BPM Tools
ii. API’s or Integration experience
iii. Cognitive software tools
iv. C# and/or Java, html, css
v. Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Develops the technical design documents (TDD) and ensures proper handover of the technical design to developers to code the automations as per design. Provides technical direction and leadership for the junior technical leads/developers on the team.
- Assist development team in resolving technical problems.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery.
- Assist with the design, build, rollout and run support for technology solutions.
- Design and/or configure applications/tools to functional and technical requirements.
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and provide solution.
- Assist Support teams with technical expertise to resolve issues.
- Participate in effort estimation for new projects.
- Provide technical guidance to consulting and development teams.
- Develop reusable components and IP for the organization.
- Work with clients and RPA vendors to select & implement RPA technology.
- Should be able to drive best practices around coding, design, quality and performance.
- Plan and implement version control of source control.
- Should be able to create a complete technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable.
- Should be able to do a comparative analysis across different RPA tools based on various technical parameters including network architecture, BOT deployment, server sizing, licensing etc.
- Must have done atleast 5-10 process automations for an end client in UiPath.
- Additional processes (any number) in BP or AA is a plus.
- Should have played a Solution Architect role and must have designed a solution for the developers to build.
- Background projects before RPA – .Net, Development Projects.
- No Infrastructure profiles.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present and hold an audience (including technical details to a non-technical audience).
- Estimation capability.
- Technical Team management skills.
- Ability to collaborate.
- Ability to craft solutions in RPA.
- Desirable: TOGAF 9.1
- B.E./B. Tech./MCA/B.Sc. (Computers) with MBA
- Post-Graduation: MCA/M.Sc. (Computers)/M.E./M.Tech/MBA
You will be required to travel. Travel requirements may vary from project to project and type of assignment. This includes travel outside Bangalore.