Experience: 8-15 years Business Development/Sales experience
- This is first and foremost a hunter role. You’ll be actively prospecting for new business and selling our solutions and service offerings.
- Help expand our market share by taking responsibility for your business, always striving for more.
- This role involves an extensive amount of new business development in your personal capacity.
- Get prospective clients excited about our solutions; we truly offer the best services in the business!
- Own and develop business relationships with the clients, manage growth.
- Manage full sales cycle, maintain relevant information in our CRM.
- Must have done business development with GIC/Captives and large enterprises
- Strong skills in business development with demonstrated ability to generate qualified business opportunities
- Should have excellent presentation skills
- Should have worked as a Consultant and/or in Services Outsourcing
- Experience in sales, cold calling, tele-calling
- Experience with making presentations and building relationships with senior level client management
- Should have worked with international clients, preferably US and UK
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have knowledge of and experience with the full sales cycle
- Should be well read and have the ability to converse with senior management
- Should have demonstrable willingness to engage and build connects with clients and prospects
- Should be methodical, details oriented and good with numbers
Required: Graduate Degree in Engineering or Business
Desirable: Post Graduate MBA